New in version 2.0!
- Multiple Groups, One Calendar! Organizations seeking to create a comprehensive calendar of events can now collect events from multiple Meetup groups. Each group gets their own color highlight on the calendar. If you have a partner organization, or you organize multiple groups, we designed this feature with you in mind.
- Multiple Months of Events You can now show multiple months of events, both past and future. Let your organization’s members know far in advance of special events, and have an easy way to show potential members some of your recent events.
- New Calendar Widget The previous versions of WP Meetup included a calendar widget for displaying a small calendar of events in the widget area. Version 2.0 adds a second widget option: a calendar that displays seven upcoming events, each next to the day they occur.
- Improved Stability We’ve taken care to improve the plugin’s table use and database structure. The result is a far more stable system for building calendars.
- New Admin Page You’ll also notice a new admin page called, “Debug Information.” If a problem does arise, this page contains some useful information we can use to help solve your problem faster.
- Download WP Meetup from WordPress.org
- Upload wp-meetup.zip to your /wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” area in the WordPress admin area.
- Visit the options page located at Settings -> WP Meetup and follow the instructions.
[wp-meetup-calendar]where you want the calendar to appear on the page.