While there are certain Amazon selling techniques that can help you to gradually build up your customer base over time, if you need to make money fast, then you need to change tactics. As a leading Amazon agency, we have a wealth of experience in helping Amazon FBA sellers to increase their presence in the Amazon marketplace quickly and effectively. From delivering better customer service, improving account management, to using the right Amazon advertising, keep reading to discover 8 ways that you can drive more sales on Amazon.
1. Focus on Amazon SEOIf you have experience in the world of selling online, then you have more than likely already come across the term SEO. Standing for search engine optimization, SEO enables you to increase your brand’s visibility online, both to searchers and search engines. When it comes to selling on Amazon, SEO can help your products to rank on Amazon’s search engine, i.e., the search found at the top of each page on their site.
To get Amazon SEO right, you must perform keyword research, much in the same way that you do for Google. The only issue is that Amazon’s search algorithm is a little complex, to say the least, and it constantly evolves, which makes the process even more time-consuming. If you struggle with Amazon SEO, an Amazon marketing agency can help you to optimize your product listings when it comes to selling products and provide Amazon tips to drive your business forward.
2. Improve Your ContentTalking of product listings, these are crucial to sales and must be created in a way that attracts your target audience and delivers all the information that they need to make an informed purchase. As mentioned above, you need to make sure that you find the right keywords for your product listings, but that doesn’t mean that you should overfill your descriptions with these to the detriment of the content. The key is in finding the right balance between SEO and great content. One of the most important aspects of your listings is the title, as this is what will attract people to click on your products and services. A good title should include all of the below:
- Your brand name
- The model of the product
- What the product is
- Its color and/or visual styling
- Its ingredients or materials
- Number of items
3. High-Quality VisualsPeople are largely influenced by visuals, so you need to make sure that your products on Amazon are photographed in the best possible way. Although you may be tempted to use images supplied by the manufacturer, it is much more effective to take your own photos or to enlist the services of a professional photographer.
Don’t be afraid to get a little creative. For example, showcase the different ways your product can be used. For example, if you sell a home improvement product, clearly display how it can be used in the home. Or, if you sell personal care products, photograph a customer using them in different ways. Always use high-resolution pictures, and this will make your products appear more luxurious and high-end.
4. Use Social MediaIt can be all too easy to think of Amazon as an island. However, there is no reason why you shouldn’t use external platforms to drive traffic to your Amazon listings. Social media continues to be one of the most effective digital marketing strategies, enabling you to reach your target audience on a huge scale and boost engagement with your brand. The key to using social media effectively is to not simply post links to your Amazon listings but to create relevant, entertaining, and engaging content on your social feeds.
As well as social media, you can also incorporate email marketing and content marketing into your Amazon marketing efforts. If you don’t already have a strong online presence, then this may take a little more time, but the end results will be worth it. Again, an Amazon agency can help you to build this foundation.