Rcently, we took to reviewing some of the best Amazon PPC softwares available to Amazon sellers today. To help simplify the search for you, we’ve distilled some of our top takeaways from each into this overview guide.
Here, you’ll be able to browse through the main features of each, along with any potential pros or cons. Let’s dive in!
Algorithmic bidding optimization: This word-class level of optimization is based on machine learning, reducing overall frustration with old, limited beneficial models. This is a best-in-class algorithmic keyword bidding solution.
Product-level profitability: Within this tool, it’s possible to see your individual profitability – as well as account-level profitability. This includes all fees, advertising, and promotions, making it easy to see where you are at any given time.
Keyword automation: Keywords, the bane of many, are no longer as difficult or as tedious to manage. With this system, automation helps to speed up the process, improving efficiency, sales, and increasing product visibility with better results. With keyword automation like this, you reduce wasted ad spend.
Reporting tools: With custom-built, powerful reporting tools, gathering specific insights is simplistic and available in real-time.
Amazon expert help: The team isn’t just a software development company. They know and understand Amazon. They understand what it takes to help build profitability from the ground to be the best Amazon PPC software.
- Ease of use.
- The ability for sellers to implement a more ‘hands-off’ approach.
- Plenty of opportunities for optimization.
- Teikametrics may not be a great fit for very small businesses just getting started.
Inventory management: An outstanding tool that helps you know when you’ll run out of stock, based on your sales velocity. It’s very easy to use and automated.
Review management: This product will help you to receive notification of new reviews and to help you store them by impact.
Automation: Sellics makes it easy for you to see where real profitability lies.
Sellics Cockpit: The cockpit spells it all out for you. It automatically details your real profit without Amazon fees, shipping, PPC fees, taxes, and costs of goods factored in.
Smart data analytics: Making data-driven decisions is far easier to do with this tool.
- International functionality across the US, France, Mexico, Italy, Germany, UK, Canada, and Spain.
- Sellic’s variable pricing feature – seller’s subscription fees are dependent on their annual business volume.
- Provides only a moderate level of data analytics.
- Sellics lacks a user management tool to create more than one user on accounts.
SellerApp’s multipurpose eCommerce software allows Amazon sellers to capitalize on the true value of their data through real-time aggregation and analytics. Click here to read our full guide to SellerApp.
PPC optimization & automation: With this tool, you can increase conversions without spending more on ads through keyword mining and optimized targeting.
Profit Management: With it’s all-in-one dashboard, SellerApp lets you easily track and manage your profits, expenses, and spends.
Keyword Discovery: SellerApp helps you navigate keywords by aggregating hundreds of suggestions in real time, giving you the ability to leverage Amazon’s top-performing product keywords.
Smart Product Research: Dig through top product data points and find your next best-seller with just a few clicks.
Enhanced Listing Quality: Learn the desirability and discoverability of each of your listings, along with actionable suggestions for improvement.
- Users have round-the-clock access to phone and email-based customer support.
- You’ll also be able to track your competitors’ activities and monitor their keyword usage.
- It’s not the best platform for sellers who are just starting out or don’t have a marketing strategy already set in place.
Automated Bid Optimization: Ad Badger’s algorithm makes it easy to optimize every bid in your account and reach our target ACOS with every keyword.
Powerful Keyword Research: Stop failing with experimental keywords and start making sales with proven keywords.
Negative Keyword Automator: Ad Badger’s powerful search engine automatically flags unprofitable search terms into negative keywords.
Premium Amazon Advertising Training: Every purchase comes with access to the Ad Badger Amazon Academy, an online training course that breaks down PPC strategy fundamentals.
- With their built-in support platform, sellers will also have access to Ad Badger’s supportive growth community, where you can brainstorm and troubleshoot with other professionals in your industry. There’s also a free blog you can use to gain new insights even before purchasing a monthly plan.
- By offering extensive digital courses on Amazon PPC, sellers can continuously learn and grow their capabilities to be the best Amazon seller with the help of AdBadger’s platform.
- Some users have argued that AdBadger might not be the best Amazon PPC software if they operate better for smaller accounts that don’t run on seasonal products.
Replicable campaigns: Quickly and efficiently replicate your most profitable campaigns help reduce time and increase product sales.
Access to back-log data: Go beyond Amazon’s 60-day data log to access critical insights, trends, and keywords.
Optimize your campaigns in bulk: Ignite offers customizable data filters to help you speed up your workflow and optimize campaigns in bulk.
Scheduled ads: Discover the most profitable times for your ads, and easily schedule them accordingly.
Automatic keyword suggestions: Find actionable keyword suggestions for your brand campaigns and sponsored products.
- Interested sellers can sign up for weekly live software ‘tours’ of Ignite with members of SellerLab’s customer service team.
- This software gets smarter and more efficient the longer you use it, so if you’re looking to skyrocket your results quickly, this product might not be for you.
- You’ll need to have a working-to-intermediate knowledge of Amazon PPC, so if you’re a true beginner, consider taking this free course before jumping in.