The best B2B marketing integrates multiple platforms to deliver branded messages to potential clients. So once you hire a business to business website design company and craft your social media campaign, it’s important to use your social media to its full potential. This means reaching potential clients in the most efficient ways possible. The following are just some social media best practices to help your company spend its digital marketing budget well.
- Place Ads On LinkedIn: As the professional social network, LinkedIn is a highly effective place to advertise. Remember that even when businesses block Facebook and Twitter from their servers, employees can almost always access LinkedIn. Posting to LinkedIn will also give your brand a more polished appearance.
- Choose Facebook For Video: Facebook has taken over YouTube as the best video platform. So, if you select the right demographics when crafting your sponsored Facebook post, you should be able to reach professionals working in your targeted field.
- Get Creative On Instagram: Instagram’s fun interface and features may make it seem more suitable for B2C companies, but don’t underestimate this platform. Instagram offers a unique opportunity to use hashtags and geotagging to your full potential. You can also create sponsored posts that publish on both Facebook and Instagram, expanding your audience. The platform’s “stories” feature also has ad opportunities, so consider creating snappy videos for your B2B clients.
- Invest In Your Team: First impressions matter. Studies show that 40% of people will leave a website if it takes more than a few seconds to load. This is why you need a business to business website design company, and the same goes for your brand’s social media. Whether it be a point person for your outsourced work or an in-house expert, staffing matters for your marketing content.
- Consider Guest Blogging: Posting on industry blogs can be a highly lucrative marketing opportunity. It increases your reach and is a brilliant link building strategy. Just be sure that you invest in quality writing, design, and photography to make your content shine.
Remember: Digital marketing is an investment. But by directing your money in the right directions, you can maximize lead generation for your investment. Just be sure to watch your analytics and constantly adjust your strategy and B2B website design as the market changes. This will keep you reaching the right clients on the right platforms.
Ryan Flannagan is the Founder & CEO of Nuanced Media, an international eCommerce marketing agency specializing in Amazon. Nuanced has sold $100s of Millions online and Ryan has built a client base representing a total revenue of over 1.5 billion dollars. Ryan is a published author and has been quoted by a number of media sources such as BuzzFeed, CNBC, and Modern Retail.
Thanks for the share, very informative article.
I want to ask you a question.
Since you mentioned guest blogging, do you think business should spend money on SEO?
It really depends on your overall strategy. Without really establishing your sales funnel and finding out where your best leads are coming from they you are really shooting in the dark. Traditional companies will focus on the attraction/marketing side of things; however, 60% of the time website conversion optimization can produce more revenue in a quarter of the time.
Industry standard for website conversion is roughly 2.35%, top 25% is at 5.31% and top 10% convert at 11+%. If your sales funnel/close rate stays the same you can almost double your business by moving from 2.35% to the top 25% of 5.31% but very few companies focus on it. This methodology usually much less expensive and has much more of an immediate impact.
Does this make sense?
It makes perfect sense Ryan! Thanks for taking the time to reply to my comment!
Followed you on twitter by the way 🙂