Hey there! You’ve reached this book midway through. To read from the beginning, click here.
There was a lot of valuable information about client advocacy in these last six chapters, so let’s take a moment to review these five key takeaways. While you are doing that, be sure to think about how you can start to integrate these tips into your business.
Five Key Takeaways from This Section
- Transparency is king and it’s okay to be human.
- Social media and community building need to be initiatives of their own, not afterthoughts.
- Ask your customers questions about where to go with your brand. Interview customer frequently about what’s right, and what’s not right. Encourage active, candid transparency.
- The secret to growing a community is providing and sharing value.
- Unqualified leads are a powerful source of community building fuel.
Five Things To Do This Month
- Set up social media monitoring.
- Identify your biggest pain-in-the-butt clients and refer them to the competition.
- Subscribe to the top five thought leaders in your industry so you can share their blogs and thoughts.
- Look at existing content and set up social media sharing around it.
- Interview your customers about what you’re doing right and what you’re doing wrong.
- Interview your customers to find out their major pain points.