Nuanced Media is looking for driven and proactive individuals to join our team of marketers, designers, and developers to create comprehensive digital marketing solutions for our clients. This is a hands-on position in which one will participate in actual problem solving and implementation of innovative digital marketing strategies.
As part of the training process, one will engage in digital marketing, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and digital brand management to experience how these strategies relate to a successful marketing campaign. Applicants with strong research, social, and business skills will excel in this position and will further develop a strong command of comprehensive digital marketing.
- Manage client projects and delegate tasks between departments to avoid impediments and maintain project timelines
- Create, Manage, and Evaluate Adwords, Retargeting, Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Campaigns
- Competitive Analysis of marketing campaigns
- Competitive Backlink Research and Backlink development through third party providers
- Provide strategic input to web and landing page designs
The Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Education: BA or BS, ideally with emphasis in communications, marketing, advertising, management, or related field
- Experience: Real world experience is always a benefit, but not required
- Skills: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and Inbound Marketing experience and/or certification preferred
- Passion: Desire to explain, teach, coach, and generally enable our customers to use our tools to achieve meaningful results for themselves over the long-term
- Social: Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required
- Organized: Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and resources
- Focused: Attention to detail and strong interest in analyzing results
- Fun: Sense of humor and positive attitude