Hey there! You’ve reached this book midway through. To read from the beginning, click here.
Let’s take a moment to review all of the valuable information from the last ten chapters. While you are reading, think about the ways you can integrate these best practices this month.
Section One: Five Key Takeaways
- Marketing without looking at the full funnel is dumb. It’s like taking drugs for a symptom without finding a cure.
- Traditional marketing has the wrong focus.
- Traditional marketing has the wrong methods.
- Everything must be trackable if you want to engineer better profits.
- Do not trust yourself to know what’s going on just because many things feel familiar. It has all fundamentally changed.
Section One: Five Things to Do This Month
- Mind map your content so you can brainstorm and strategize.
- Map leads to acquisition methods to help you understand what’s already working.
- List the metrics you already use to track your profit engineering results.
- Diagram your attraction system to help you understand the structure of your marketing.
- Find out key attraction performance metrics for your industry and company so you know where you stand in the larger picture.
Ryan Flannagan is the Founder & CEO of Nuanced Media, an international eCommerce marketing agency specializing in Amazon. Nuanced has sold $100s of Millions online and Ryan has built a client base representing a total revenue of over 1.5 billion dollars. Ryan is a published author and has been quoted by a number of media sources such as BuzzFeed, CNBC, and Modern Retail.