Hey there! You’ve reached this book midway through. To read from the beginning, click here.
These last four chapters have provided valuable insight about conversion. Let’s take a moment to review the top five takeaways and reflect on integrating them in our business practices.
Section Two: Five Key Takeaways
- Conversion is as important as, if not more important than, attraction.
- Applying the scientific method to your conversion metrics drastically improves your yield.
- Knowing where to improve your conversion pipeline is as important as knowing how.
- Your website is the hub of everything you do online.
- Establishing thought leadership can improve your conversion in myriad ways.
Section Two: Five Things to Do This Month
- Find out your conversion rate for each part of your pipeline.
- Ask clients and potential leads how much value they perceive in your offer.
- Find out if a new viewer can find the CTA on your page within five seconds of first glance.
- Try a Facebook A/B test for your offers and track the results.
- Catalogue all the credibility cues on your website and in your value-added content.