E-commerce website and social media marketing for a leader in fashion
The Fashion Authority
Krush Kandy is an online boutique selling women’s clothing, accessories and jewelry. Their main source of sales traffic is through selling products on Facebook Live, in a QVC method capitalizing on urgency and scarcity of low-stock, high-demand items. After selling products for LuLaRoe for a number of years, Kristyn, the co-owner, decided to branch out and build her own company.
Nuanced Media created a Shopify store for Krush Kandy and redesigned their logo. The Shopify home page was custom developed to fit Krush Kandy’s design and functionality desires.
Facebook Access, a Grand Audience, & Multi-Channel E-Commerce
- Grow audience base on current business development channels
- Explore and establish omni-channel options
Sustainable Growth for an Evolving Industry
- We advised Krush Kandy to be consistent in the times and days they hosted Live videos and boosted the Live videos once they were over to re-engage the audience who may have missed the video originally.
- We ran ads promoting weekly Live videos to increase traffic and give viewers a sneak peak of what new products were going to be available.
- Using the Facebook pixel implemented in the new Shopify site, we were able to retarget people who looked at a product and/or added the item to their cart but didn’t purchase.
- Using the Facebook product catalog feature, we were able to remind that person of their purchase intent by showing an ad with the exact items they previously viewed.
“Working with the Krush team was a pleasure. It is always rewarding to work with a company and help them establish & grow into new marketing channels. We look forward to watching them continue to grow over the next few years.”