Seat Covers Unlimited
Amazon Optimization for the Largest Selection of Car Seat Covers and Accessories
No Seat Left Uncovered
For over 34 years, Seat Covers Unlimited has been manufacturing seat covers, dash covers, and other vehicle accessories for every make and model, and has the largest selection of patterns and fabrics to fit every unique individual. With more than 200,000 products listed on Amazon, Seat Covers Unlimited enlisted Nuanced Media’s expertise to organize their catalog and identity and optimize their top sales opportunities.
A Large Catalog Leads to Large Problems
Because of the wide variety of vehicle make and models, and the amount of fabric materials and patterns offered, Seat Covers Unlimited’s Amazon catalog was seemingly endless. Organizing their product catalog was one of our top priorities to help Seat Covers Unlimited gain back control of their Seller Account.
- Due to the volume of products on Amazon, certain simple tasks – integrating software, organizing product families, and gathering historical data – became untenable at best, impossible at worst.
- Inconsistent branding and use of sub-brands led to a confusing customer experience and hurt their brand recognition.
- Sales were steadily declining and their return on ad spend was below industry average
- Bad reviews on one of their top listings attributed to loss of confidence in potential customers.
Streamlined Catalog to Identify Top Opportunities
Reducing their catalog of over 800,000 SKUs helped their fulfillment team with orders, gave them a better understanding of what their top performing products truly were, and allowed them to use crucial 3rd party apps to boost performance of their remaining listings.
- Reduce product catalog, eliminate SKUs that have not received a sale in the past year.
- Implement a product feed application for consistent content across all e-commerce platforms.
- Establishing brand consistency and eliminating the use of sub-brands.
- Capitalize on brand recognition and competitor search volume.
- Creative and descriptive images to set the client apart from similar products.
- Reputation management including product review requesting and customer service best practices to help assure customers of the product’s quality.
“Dan & Ben and the complete Seat Covers team have been a pleasure to work with. Increasing total revenue on a mature product line by 39% in under 6 months is something we are extremely proud of. “