Written by: Ryan Flannagan
Teikametrics promises to provide everything you need for Amazon advertising in one easy-to-use platform. Its goal is to help business owners ensure the investments they make in Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Sponsored Display are worthwhile and help grow bottom lines. In this Teikametrics review, we’ll take a look at whether or not it lives up to that standard.
Amazon seller tools are numerous, and it takes a lot of features and functionality to compete against some of the other names in the industry. As a fully-featured management suite designed for Amazon businesses, Teikametrics is designed specifically to increase traffic and grow profits. It’s not hard to use and it does come with a wide range of features that helps the software stand out.
What Does Teikametrics Have to Offer?
In this Teikametrics review, I will be discussing how their software uses data science and automation to create an all-in-one service to manage your Amazon advertising. The company has helped thousands of brands increase sales and profitability through the combination of best-in-class algorithmic bidding and keyword automation. To do this, they have a team of over 20 e-commerce analysts that partner with sellers to understand business goals, build performance campaigns, and optimize for sales growth and profitability. Some of the key features include the following:
Some of the key features include the following:
- Algorithmic bidding optimization: This word-class level of optimization is based on machine learning, reducing overall frustration with old, limitedly beneficial models. This is a best-in-class algorithmic keyword bidding solution.
- Product-level profitability: Within this tool, it’s possible to see your individual profitability – as well as account-level profitability. This includes all fees, advertising, and promotions, making it easy to see where you are at any given time.
- Keyword automation: Keywords, the bane of many, are no longer as difficult or as tedious to manage. With this system, automation helps to speed up the process, improving efficiency, sales, and increasing product visibility with better results. With keyword automation like this, you reduce wasted ad spend.
- Reporting tools: With custom-built, powerful reporting tools, gathering specific insights is simple and available in real-time.
- Amazon expert help: The team isn’t just a software development company. They know and understand Amazon along with what it takes to help build profitability from the ground up.
With Teikametrics, it is possible to improve visibility into the business. This is done using a combination of data science, along with next-gen automation, to provide better, faster, and more efficient results. It facilitates a better connection between the advertising you are doing and the products you are selling – getting your product in front of not just any buyer, but the ideal buyer.
Analysis of Key Teikametrics Benefits
For those researching and planning for their Amazon business, Teikametrics offers Amazon seller benefits that can help provide users with a bigger competitive edge. For example, this data-focused software provides tools to help to maximize the top-performing keywords – providing simple, direct, and clear insight into what changes could boost the bottom line of any campaign.
- Data-driven and allows for automation. This helps ensure maximum performance in every situation.
- Saves businesses money by eliminating waste on bidding. It also seeks out the most profitable keyword ideas that other competitors have yet to target – creating that competitive advantage.
- It creates a hands-off opportunity for Amazon sellers. Instead of having to constantly monitor Sponsored Products, users can let the system do most of the work for them.
- Very easy to use. The dashboard is easy to manage and clearly designed with the user’s biggest needs right there.
- It is also possible to use Teikametrics to a variety of ad types including Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Sponsored Display.
There’s little doubt Teikametrics is a hands-off, automated tool. It competes well with other competitors out there by offering more automation than other products include. This further enhances why Teikametrics is a must-consider option for any Amazon seller.
Who Is Teikametrics For?
As a leading Amazon management tool, Teikametrics has much to offer anyone using it. The tool offers a lot of functionality, including helping with forecasting and tracking through automation. Thus, cutting down on the amount of time Amazon business owners need to spend actually managing these tasks on their own. It is easy enough to setup even by someone who may be rather new to the system (though you will need to have some Amazon experience to understanding the terminology, methods, and applications).
It’s right for many users including:
- Those looking for a way to improve bottom lines with more efficiency
- Data junkies who want custom reporting features that provide more insight into specific areas
- Those interested in ways to more easily manage advertising across a large Amazon business
- Sellers who value a fairly user-friendly platform in terms of layout and functionality with some understanding of the industry
- Businesses ready to spend a bit more to get a product that does more
Overall, it is an all-in-one tool that’s fully featured enough to provide what you need to advance your business model.
Who Isn’t Teikametrics For?
Some people described in their review of Teikametrics that the software was a bit more daunting to use, especially if they are just starting an Amazon business. The redeeming quality here is there are Amazon experts available that can help you to take the seller tool and fit your business into it (and your Amazon business model may grow into it over time). Teikametrics is powerful and accurate, but can be more time consuming for those who do not put all of its features to work. Some of the best benefits here are reducing waste in ad spend in PPC campaigns and helping to find new opportunities. If you don’t plan to use it in this way, it may be less ideal.
Those who will not benefit as much from the software include:
- Individuals who may not want to spend significantly upfront on their business model
- Entreprenuers with a very small business
There is a trial that may help to reduce some of the anxiety about making a big investment. Yet, once you do take the leap, you’ll find this product is an excellent, solid asset for improving your bottom line.
Teikametrics Reviews from Around the Web:
Teikametrics ranked 5/5 stars when compared to other online marketplace optimization tools. Check out more user reviews of Teikametrics left on G2.
Justin C, the CEO and founder of a consumer goods company, rated Teikametrics as a 5-star product. In particular, he was thrilled about the product and the relationship with the team provided. He states, “The software is awesome and useful but we’ve all used software that was useful and then chose to go with a different software because the relationship wasn’t there. Teikametrics employees are absolutely fantastic, extremely helpful and very responsive to any question or need.” Also, he notes that the numerous upgrades and updates the company has sent over the short timeframe he’s used It have been the only downfall.
Adam F, the CEO of an internet-based company, likes the product and the service provided. He notes, “We have used the Teikametrics service for close to a year now. It has increased our ad spend while keeping our ACOS constant. The managed service has been helpful on freeing up staff time to focus on selling.” Adam also gave the product 5 stars.
JLseller, liked the service and reviewed it with 5 stars as well. They state, “Their software is intuitive, works seamlessly and has wonderful support. Teikametrics is without a doubt the best solution out there to manage your Amazon Sponsored Ads.”
If you’re aiming to grow your Amazon business and you want to reduce waste in ad spending, Teikametrics is a solid Amazon seller tool. Sure, you’ll spend a bit more on it from the start, but we’ve found during this Teikametrics review, that the features work to improve visibility and, in the long term, reduce your costs, making the extra cost a wash. It’s a fully-featured tool, one that provides a great amount of insight into your operation, if you’re willing to use it fully to get the most out of it. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, give it a try.